coming back

Finally I come back to use this site after my wp account couldn't be accessed. I forgot my password and email by the way. I have thought about starting to write journal on my blog recently but when I tried to log into my blog account, it didn't work. It's so frustrating. Personally, I prefer blogging in wordpress because it looks more professional and simple. Hopefully I can get my account back.


~update

It seems that there's no way I can get my wp account back because I can't access my previous email address at yahoo and my previous phone number as well. I think I need to get use to it as substitute blog platform. Thank God this site improves in interface and appearance and the best point is it's connected to my gmail account. So, I hope there's no more lost password in the future.
By the way, I attached my previous blog's appearance so that I can always remember the url.


Comments