Another chance

A friend of mine sent me direct message through instagram and offered me to join into her newest workplace in Bali. Actually, she’s already worked in Bali for years but she’s just moved to a brand new office. She told me to send application letter and an updated portfolio to her boss. FYI, I’ve ever sent job application to the company long time ago as a fresh graduate. I got an email for interview invitation through skype from the HRD but they decided to call off the interview after reviewed my resume. Yes, I was under qualified for my lack of experience. Now they give me another chance but I’m afraid I can't make it.


It's a different situation now. I am married and trying to settle down with my husband in this city, Bogor, the city where I met my husband for the first time. Even we are going to buy our first house. But I guess that's how life works. When I available and have strong willingness to join the company, God decided not giving the chance. But thing that I don't understand is why God give me the precious chance when I obviously can't take it.



~

Comments